Here are some of our policies and procedures that govern and inform the way we work.
Carbon Reduction Plan
EFL Trust believe that all children, young people and adults at risk have the right to live a life free from harm and abuse and that everybody has a role to play in their protection. We place safeguarding at the heart of all our activities and those carried out by our network of Club Community Organisations and other partners. Our Safeguarding Strategy, Policies and Procedures are reviewed regularly to ensure they remain fit for purpose and underpin the safeguarding principals of The FA and Football network.
The FA ‘Affiliated Footballs’ overarching Safeguarding Children Policy and Procedures has been endorsed and co-developed by The FA, Premier League, Football League, PFA, LMA, Football Foundation, League Football Education and NSPCC Child Protection in Sport Unit to ensure safety of activities through the Football network.
EFL Trust have developed a safeguarding guide to ensure that everyone taking part in our activities understands EFL Trust’s commitment to safeguarding and how their safety and welfare will be prioritised.
- Education & Employability
- Candidate Privacy Notice
- Every Player Counts Privacy Notice
- FIT Fans
- Photos and Case Studies
- Female Talent Inclusion – Children
- Female Talent Inclusion – Parent
- Suppliers, Contractors and Other Business Partners
- On Side Privacy Notice – Child
- On Side Privacy Notice – Adult
- NCS Trust Community Grants ‘ Open to all’ Privacy Notice