Training Ground can help open the door to Employment Education or Training, if you are:
- Aged 18-24
- Not in education, employment or training
- Struggling to start your career
We’ll help you improve your physical and mental health and you’ll be assigned a dedicated mentor to provide all the support that you need.
The programme presents an opportunity to gain accredited skills and qualifications combined with increased personal development. The skill and qualification you could include:
- Functional Skills English & Maths up-to level 2
- Digital Skills for Pre-employability Award
- Behaviours, Attitudes & Attributes for Work Award
- Health & Safety Award
- Money Management Award
- Customer Service Principles Award
The programme will also include workshops covering the following development areas:
- Physical Activity
- Weekly Mentoring
- Interpersonal Skills
- Employability Skills
There will also be an opportunity for all participants to complete an additional optional vocational qualification in Business Administration, Hospitality or Spectator Safety.
You will get the chance to get real life work experience in a range of industries.