BSc (Hons) Football Coaching, Development and Administration (Top Up)
In partnership with the University of South Wales this degree is specifically designed for students who have already obtained a football-related Foundation Degree or equivalent qualification, the BSc (Hons) Football Coaching, Development and Administration (Top Up) allows you to gain a full Bachelor of Science degree in less than year.
This unique course focuses on both the football and business related knowledge needed to develop professionals for the football industry, in particular football coaching and community development. You will consolidate your learning and start to specialise your work-based learning experience in line with your career ambitions. Developed in partnership with professional coaching organisations, this football coaching course allows you to study and gain work placements across the globe. The course has two possible study routes – on campus or via distance learning. Whichever option you choose, you will be provided with knowledge of a holistic approach to community coaching, sports development and management that incorporates the impact of leadership, strategy, management and marketing in sport.
What you will study
You will study a broad array of subjects including Performance Football Coaching, Strategic Sports Development and The Business of Football.
The Year Three – the top up year of study – will consolidate your learning and start to specialise your work-based learning experience in line with your career ambitions.
- Applied Professional Project
- Strategic Sports Development
- Performance Football Coaching: Theory to Practice
- Contemporary Issues in Sports Coaching
- Applied Sports Management and Administration
- The Business of Football
10-12 West Cliff,
- Cambridge United establish school mental health project ‘Mind Your Head’18th May 2018 - 10:52 am
- Deaf Awareness Week 2018 (14th-20th May)17th May 2018 - 10:52 am
- JOB VACANCY: NCS Programme Manager (National Pilot Programme)16th May 2018 - 4:19 pm
- Preston North End students take in the Portugal experience11th May 2018 - 9:46 am